Pages

Another exclusive! Luxury London on Swide by Dolce & Gabbana

New for 2012


Hi,

I have spent the last 9 months writing style and beauty features for Dolce and Gabbana's Swide online luxury magazine..I am now happy to announce that I have been given my very own column  -  Luxury London - An uber cool column focussing on events, hotels, spas and people. London lifestyle in a nutshell. As a born and bred Londoner I couldn't be happier to represent my city.

This is an exciting progressive development in my career. I hope you all can share it with me. Please read, like, feedback, suggest relevant ideas for the column. I'd be eternally grateful. My aim is to be writing this not only in 2012 but for a very long time.

Without further ado here is the launch edition of Luxury London by Karma-Style...

Launch edition of Luxury London - read all about it here

Thanx Camillea

No comments: